CLA FALL SHOW DROP OFF DATES
Important Dates & Locations
DUE TO COVID WE WILL BE ACCEPTING DROP-OFFS OUTSIDE THE AMC BUILDING, MASKS AND SIX FEET APART ARE REQUIRED. Do not meet if you have had symptoms of Covid or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive.
- Drop off location – AMC Building, 824 Front St. Conway, AR
- Saturday, September 19th, 2 – 4pm
- Saturday, September 26th, 2 – 4pm
- Contact Chantal Danyluk if you need to arrange an alternative time
- Show Location – American Management Building, Downtown Conway
- There will not be a reception due to Covid
- Awards will be mailed to the recipients from Sheri Locher, CLA Treasurer
Rules & Regulations
- Land/City/Water Scape
- Still Life/Floral
- Membership with CLA must be current.
- Awards – Best in Show $500, Awarded in each Category* – 1st Place $100, 2nd Place $50, Honorable Mention. *The number of awards may vary according to number of submissions
- Members of CLA are entitled to 3 entries. (The 2020 CLA Membership fee is $26)
- Entry fee – 1 for $20, 2 for $25, 3 for $30.
- Size of Artwork – Maximum (including frame) 41 in. on the longest side. No minimum size.
- Presentation – Artwork can be framed with glass. Artwork MUST have wire with screw eyes or D-rings. No sawtooth hangers. Any unframed (gallery wrapped) canvas must be painted on all sides.
- Entries must be acceptable for public viewing of all ages.
- Previous winning entries from prior shows are not eligible.
- No one work of art or entrant will be awarded more than one judged award.
- Artwork must remain for the duration of the show.
- Artwork must be original (no class work or copies from books) and completed within the last two years.
- 3D works must be stable to avoid damage to art or viewer.
- Make sure that all artwork is properly labeled on the back of each artwork with the artist’s name, contact information, artwork title.